Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Everything Reminds Me Of Videogames 01


You ever go somewhere, look at something or even experience a moment that makes you say "Hey, I remember this sort of thing happening in a game...wait! Where are you going? Come back! I want to talk about it!"  Well....maybe that was just me but I love connecting all sorts of things in life to games, be it movies, moments, other games and of course sounds effects and music.

Let's say we get things started:

I noticed something a while back that I will now type up today.

There is a song in Grandia called "Snow Town Raynu" which has an interesting theme to it, give it a listen, at least twenty seconds:


Now listen to Vampire: The Masquerade Redemption's "Pub Theme":


Hear anything similar?
Let's have more fun with it shall we? Here I lined it up it so the matching parts play at the same time:




And last but not least, a fun mix and match, I call it the "Pub Raynu Mix":



 Relevance Meter:

 






Bullseye I'd say, both examples match up pretty well.

No comments:

Post a Comment